Anyone interested in watercolour is welcome to join the CSPWC as an Associate. Please note Associates are not Members of the CSPWC.
Dues are due once a year on at the beginning of the year and registrations expire on December 31. Dues paid in November and December of any calendar year are applied to the following calendar year.
Benefits for Associates:
(Please allow up to 5 days to be set up in our system)
- Invitations to all openings.
- Invitations to special events and gatherings for members and associates.
- Advance notice of online workshops and demonstrations.
- Membership discounts on registration fees for online workshops and demonstrations. If you are signing up as a new associate and intend to sign up for an event currently held by the education committee, please send your $40 Paypal receipt directly to them to obtain the discount code. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Membership discount on registration fee for the CSPWC symposium.
- Reduced entry fees to our open juried exhibitions.
- News and newsletters sent to you regularly.
To become an Associate, fill out an application form , SAVE it with a new name and send to the CSPWC Office: email@example.com. This form will also give us your consent to include you in our annual Associate’s Directory. If you do not wish your info to be shared you do not need to complete this from but it is helpful to us.
Please pay the $40 annual fee through Pay Pal using the “Add to Cart” button below. Please note: Associate dues apply from January to December each year, and must be renewed each January. (Dues paid in November and December of any calendar year apply to the coming year.)
To renew your Associate status by credit card or Pay Pal, please use the “Add to Cart” button below to submit through Pay Pal .
To renew your Associate status by mailing in a cheque, please download and complete this form: Dues Renewal Notice form and mail a copy in with your payment to the address on the form.
**Do you need to update your contact information? Please send your new contact info to: firstname.lastname@example.org, noting that your account needs to be updated.
Here’s the link to pay your $40 Associates annual dues through PayPal:
If you are signing up as a new associate and intend to sign up for an Education Committee event that is offered now, please send your $40 Paypal receipt to the committee directly to obtain the promo code. They can be reached at email@example.com
related: Become an Elected Member